Swaragh needs budding talents. If you want to be part of the Army, to make a career, you are welcome!!!
Roles and Responsibilities :
You need to create work that is optimized for the Web, Common Web content writing practices include:
- Create business-related and promotional Blogs, website content, articles.
- Research and gather useful information and write relevant content as per requirements.
- Writing web page content for websites that would engage a variety of online audience.
- Regularly monitor social media latest trends that affect the business Strategy.
- Additionally, the content writer should be passionate about learning since they write about a variety of topics and different verticals of businesses. Their ability to take complex content and turn it into easily understandable information.
- Writing content for web Journals,email marketing and social media marketing, etc.
- Should be able to understand technology well to be able to do technical writing as required.
Skill Set :
- An ability to work in a team.
- Excellent Knowledge of digital media.
- Proven ability to build informative and effective content.
- Knowledge of Content Management System.
- Knowledge of standard writing practices is necessary.
- Knowledge of internet, Social Media and Latest trends.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills (with perfect English spelling & grammatical knowledge).
- Basic knowledge of article writing, blog writing, newsletter content etc.
Job Code: SR21CW001
Added Advantage : Multilingual Content Writing (able to write content in multiple languages).
Role : Content Writer.