Swaragh needs budding talents and seasoned full stack developer. If you want to be part of the PHP team and explore more skills and capabilities, here is the opportunity.
Senior PHP Developer (Senior Software Engineer) in Bangalore
Roles and responsibilities :
- 3 plus years of experience as PHP developer.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Should be able to write clean and maintainable code.
- Ability to work on large pieces of work concurrently.
- Experience of agile development including sprint and task management.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Should have a technical bent of mind.
- Should have problem solving, prioritizing tasks, multitasking abilities.
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently.
- Ability to work with team and meet deadlines.
Skill Set :
- Good Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented PHP Programming & Core PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Such as Laravel or Codeignetor.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Hands on experience & Knowledge of best practices in all areas of CRM Development, Payment Gateways Integration.
- Familiarity with MySQL/Maria databases and their declarative query languages
- Solid understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML4/5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
Job Code: SR22PD001
Added advantage :
CMS: Wordpress, Mangento, OpenCart, Shopify, WooCommerce.
JS: React JS, Angular JS 6 and above.
Other Positions Opened: Associate Software Engineer, Junior Software Engineer & Software Engineer Trainee.